Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time Flies

Wow- I can't believe that it's been about 3 weeks since our last post. Time seems to be going so quickly and I never even posted that update from our ultrasound. We are having a boy!! The ultrasound went great, it was so fun to see how our little guy is developing. We were so grateful that eveything looks normal and healthy. Since we now know we are having a boy it has been so much more fun to look at baby names and to plan. I have been looking at different ideas for the baby's room and think I found something that I really like. It's a red and denim set with white stars- the room would be kind of a cowboy theme. Hard to describe but super cute when you see it.

Well, work is slowing down for us a bit. We are now only doing weekend retreats (instead of weeklong). It has been nice to have our week nights free. But still time is going so quickly. I really feel like the baby will be here before we know it. Exciting times!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Nicolette!
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! We're so thankful for the prayers!

Congratulations on finding out you're having a boy!!! You are going to LOVE having a little boy and LOVE being a mom!

Blessings, Laura McBride

Jenna said...

what names have you guys chosen? and belly pics? cmon nic! i wanna see more of that baby belly! the room sounds cute. i've seen some cute stuff in pottery barn kids. they have great ideas in there too!