Well, I am officially half way through the pregnancy. Time has gone so quickly. We will have the ultrasound on Tuesday and plan on finding out whether we are having a boy or girl. Hopefullly, the baby will cooperate and we will be able to find out. We are so excited for the appointment. I can feel the baby moving more and more these days and Todd was able to feel a kick or something just the other night. So fun! Here's a picture of what I am looking like these days. More to come soon!
2 comments:
you look so adorable! how exciting to find out what you are having! let me know what it is! do you guys have names picked out? i miss feeling tucker kick me. well, he still does, just not from the inside anymore! ;)i'm so happy for you guys!
I am so happy for you guys!! I didn't know you had this blog till the other day when Julie told me about your belly picture. Eric and I will have to come visit when you have that baby! Please keep us posted on how the ultrasound goes today!! And definitely let us know if you found out the sex. Love you guys and miss you much!! Jo.
Post a Comment