So, I am soooo far behind on posting...so I will attempt to update in one post on all the latest and greatest!
A couple weeks ago my mom came for a visit. We had a fun time showing her the sites and even did some hiking. The day she left Todd and I also left for Denver and I got to go to the Women of Faith conference. As always- it was great! Beth Moore did the pre-conference seminar and she was GREAT! I have never done one of her studies, but now really want too.
Also, while in Denver we spent time with family and friends. Todd's sister just had a baby boy at the beginning of September and it was such fun to get to meet him. (At the time he was only 2 weeks old!)My sister also had a baby back in May and it was fun to spend time with Delaney and see how much she's grown. She is 4 months and so fun to interact with.
As for me- the pregnancy continues to go well. I am at 27 weeks and cannot believe that we only have 3 more months to go. That doesn't seem long to me at all. We have begun the baby room and that is fun but also somewhat stressful. It seems we have too much stuff and not enough space...
The fall colors have been BEAUTIFUL!! I so love living in the mountains right now. The aspen tress are bright gold, so pretty. The pictures that I will post don't even do it justice. The real life version is just amazing. God sure does know how to please the eye!!
Lastly, my grandparents were here for a visit for a couple days and just left this morning. It is always so nice to have visitors. They too were struck by the beauty of God's creation.
No comments:
Post a Comment