Today is our 4th Anniversary! Last night we went out to dinner and had my sister watch Everett. It was so nice to just have time alone. It was a good thing we went out last night because today we are getting lots of snow (again!) and it seems to be blizzard conditions. The weather report shows that by the end of the day we could have anywhere from 1-3 feet of new snow! So crazy- I never would have guessed that we would live in the mountains and so remote. But God's ways are higher than our ways! I am going to get new ski boots as an anniversary gift. I think they will come in handy this winter!! Last week I got the skis out and skied down our driveway. Now I look forward to going "for real"!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Today is our 4th Anniversary! Last night we went out to dinner and had my sister watch Everett. It was so nice to just have time alone. It was a good thing we went out last night because today we are getting lots of snow (again!) and it seems to be blizzard conditions. The weather report shows that by the end of the day we could have anywhere from 1-3 feet of new snow! So crazy- I never would have guessed that we would live in the mountains and so remote. But God's ways are higher than our ways! I am going to get new ski boots as an anniversary gift. I think they will come in handy this winter!! Last week I got the skis out and skied down our driveway. Now I look forward to going "for real"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment