Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Boys


We are trying to spend a lot of time outside these days because winter is coming. The weather is starting to change, the morning and nights are COLD. The days are still nice and we know we need to soak in the warmth while we can, not to mention the beauty of God's creation. We went on a hike a few days ago- I will post more about that later. And Todd and I went on a picnic dinner/hike the other evening while my sister watched Everett. That was fun!

Some of the leaves are beginning to change- it's feeling like Fall around here. While I am ready for Fall- I can't say that I am ready for winter, yet it is just around the corner. Fortunately, I only have to take one day at a time and enjoy each moment the day brings forth!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I understand your feelings of wanting to some how "capture" these last few nice days before November comes blasting in!

Yesterday we were able to spend a day on the beach with our girls. We had told them before summer started that we would go to the beach and it took us until this weekend to make good on it. The weather was very nice and they had a great time.

Miss you both!