Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally, Introducing Everett...

...on the blog. He will be 5 weeks old on Sunday and the time has gone quickly. I don't know exactly when I will find the time to make regular updates on the blog, but I will try.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

he is just so sweet. you did good mama. welcome to motherhood. :)

Kristina said...

Todd and Nicolette!

Congrats on Everett! He is precious. Get some rest :)

Alison said...

Congratulations, Todd and Nicolette! He looks beautiful, and surprisingly like his mama! =) I hope you'll continue to update pictures when you get a chance, Joel and I would love to see them! Love from Africa!
Alison Carlman

Taryn said...

He is just beautiful! I'm so glad you finally posted some pics! Hope I get to meet him sometime soon. If you're in Denver, please stop by sometime! I'm sure we'll be out your way this summer, so I'll be sure to call. Miss you!