The other day I decided to get out of the house to do some snow shoeing. It was beautiful out, but really cold so I didn't last long outside. I will post a picture of this outing, although let me warn you, in my snow gear I look like the Michelin Man. I can't fit into my own winter jackets at this point, so I have to wear Todd's. I can't wait to be back into my own clothes that are not maternity. Oh how nice it will be.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Waiting...
Here I am, 3 days away from my due date wondering when our little boy will decide to make his debut into the world. We are so ready to meet him and it is hard to wait. I have been having some contractions, but nothing consistent. At least my body is beginning to prepare for the birth...but we still wait in anticipation.
The other day I decided to get out of the house to do some snow shoeing. It was beautiful out, but really cold so I didn't last long outside. I will post a picture of this outing, although let me warn you, in my snow gear I look like the Michelin Man. I can't fit into my own winter jackets at this point, so I have to wear Todd's. I can't wait to be back into my own clothes that are not maternity. Oh how nice it will be.

The other day I decided to get out of the house to do some snow shoeing. It was beautiful out, but really cold so I didn't last long outside. I will post a picture of this outing, although let me warn you, in my snow gear I look like the Michelin Man. I can't fit into my own winter jackets at this point, so I have to wear Todd's. I can't wait to be back into my own clothes that are not maternity. Oh how nice it will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i pray that labor will be fast, painless and god's perfect timing. hang in there. i hope he's here already! (we went on vacation for 10 days) let me know if your little man has arrived!
Post a Comment