Annabelle Ruth Johnson
She arrived on Friday, 10/30 at 7:11pm. I was induced so my labor was about 12 hours long. This time I was able to get the epidural (with Everett things went too quickly for that) and was so grateful for it!! Now there is no turning back- it's amazing how quickly it takes the pain away! Anyway- things were going well until Annabelle was 5 days old. Then I was admitted back into the hospital because of an infection. I had to be on IV antibiotics for 48 hours and then was able to go home and continue on meds for the next week. So considering the set back we are all doing well. I need to start taking more pictures though, especially of Everett and Annabelle together.
3 comments:
What a little cutie! Congrats to you all! Sorry to hear you had to deal with an infection. Hope you're healed and happy now! Hug little Annabel for me. Love, Melanie
Whoops! I meant Annabelle! Let me get that right. :)
AWWWWW SO SO CUTE!! Congrates to you both!
Post a Comment